Thursday, April 30, 2009



FIT YOUR LIFE NOW DOT COM

It is still a work in progress, but take the link above to visit my brand-spanking new website for my fitness business.

In the days to come we will be adding a daily fitness blog, a testimonials page, a BIO page, a videos page, and a contact page that will include real world contact info and links to the blog and the TWITTER ACCOUNT.

I know what you're thinking. Like many of us, you are still skeptical of Twitter. I was too, until I realized the commercial potential. I can disperse tiny fitness/nutrition tips daily for free with little-to-no cost or effort. They are short and sweet, easy to digest, and hopefully just go towards furthering my reputation and reknown as a trainer. The twitter profile links to my main website, so if I pick up even a few clients from this effort, it's worth it.

As a reader on Twitter, I have no interest in reading an average person's day-to-day tweets. "Doing crossword puzzles" or "going to bed now" doesn't interest me one bit, but there are some great news organizations/intellectuals/magazines that post several interesting and useful pieces of info and links per day.

There is a giant conversation going on, and for most of us, listening is where Twitter shines through. Read THIS ARTICLE for more. He says what I'm saying, much more eloquently and persuasively.

1 comment:

  1. well done on getting this all started! It looks really clean and professional!

    ReplyDelete