Friday, July 02, 2010

Oh, sweet Poop Shute. I have missed you. I have not been writing much at all lately. I'm not happy about that. But I have been focusing more on fiction, and whereas this blog was more for personal rantings, it has been neglected.

To get me writing more I have created a new project to give me purpose, focus and a deadline. Once a day, every day, I will take a photograph with my camera, upload it and use it as a springboard to write a piece of short fiction. Or, at the very least I will take the picture and write, some days I may not be able to get to a computer to post it, but I can play catch up.

365 Days = 365 pieces. I started on June 30th, so by the end of the day June 29th, 2011 I will have written at least 365 pieces. You can follow that progress at UN-REAL TIME.

And here I will occasionally ruminate about the process, my progress and what is and isn't working for me. YAY! The PoopShute has a purpose again.

No comments:

Post a Comment