Tuesday, April 14, 2009



In my weekend job I work with little kids. And as cliche as the saying is, it's true: kids really do say the darnedest things.

We play games, get them running around, and also we spend some "free play" time wherein we blow bubbles for them to run around in. Sometimes we make tongue-in-cheek jokes, that the kids pick up on more than adults even do.

Me: Don't pop my bubbles! Those are my bubbles. No... don't pop that one, that one is my favorite. Oh man! You popped him! I named him Fred. You popped Fred!

Laughing Little Girl: Don't worry. There's tons and tons of Freds!

2 comments:

  1. No kidding. Just the other day Camdyn was saying a whole bunch of stuff, and I couldn't even understand her! Kids are far too clever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA! This is one of the many reasons why I LOVE working with kids. There are a few reasons I dread it on some days, but the good far outweigh the bad.

    ReplyDelete