Monday, January 10, 2005

Today I begin an exciting new journey. Today I am going to tell my boss that I need a leave of absence. When I am finished with this post I am going to order the study materials for my personal training certification.

Sweet.

The reason I am going to ask for a leave, rather than outright quit is this way I have an out. I mean, I definitely need the time off right now to focus on the play and on studying for this test, and I can afford it for a while, but if after the play I find that I am having a cash flow problem I can go back for a little while. If not, well, then I will notify them that my leave has become permanent.

Hopefully I can have my certification and my new dayjob will be up and rolling by the time my birthday rolls around. Wish me luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment